Brenda Leffel is an established Real Estate professional with 27+ years experience specializing in personalized, professional property sales, purchasing, and management. Brenda is a full-time, full service provider.
Professional Expertise Includes:
• Works Directly with Appraisers and Government Representatives
▪ State & Federal Government Guidelines Savvy
• HUD Certified Service Provider
• Residential/Commercial Property Sales
• Property Buyer Representative
• Property Management (Sales/Rentals)
• Negotiates Purchase Agreement and Closing Transactions
• Writes Purchase Contracts
• Evaluates Market Pricing Conditions, Assess Auditor Records, and Assists with Financing
• Gathers, Collates & Classifies Data
• Prepares Standard/Sensitive Documents
• Consults with and Advises Clients Concerning Marketing of Property.
• Recommends Strategies and Target Markets for Property Sales.
• Advertises, Markets, and Provides Reviews for Properties.
• Public Relations Professional
• Utilizes Strong Interpersonal, Analytical, and Decision-Making Skills
• Builds Strong Relationships with Property Owners and Business Contacts
• Problem Solving/Issue Resolution
• Member, Historical Society
• Board of Directors, Habitat for Humanity
• Internship, House of Representatives – Columbus, OH
• President, Million Dollar Sales Club (Highest Honor in the Real Estate Profession)
• Board of Directors, X Act